Sunday 13 March 2011

A good sleep







The best thing about a good sleep is that it puts everything in to perspective.

If those losers want to give me a hiding because I refuse to go out with their leader, then there isn't much I can do right now.

There is no point in locking the doors and waiting for a threat that may never come.

Instead, I'm going to continue with life and being happy. Those in this world who hate their lives and resent me for having it better, are of little to no significance.

They are bullies and this is no longer high school. Let them bring it. I shall face them head on and hold my head high.

My life is privileged and happy. There is no apologizing for the hard work I've done and the path I have chosen, to be here today.

Patrick Swayze said it best: "No one puts Baby in the corner."

No comments: